TriTech Enterprise Systems, Inc. is actively seeking an SAP Business Process Consultant to work as part of a SAP Project Management Office (PMO). The SAP Business Process Consultant will be required to perform as Quality Advisor across multiple projects, support the Program Manager’s sustainability initiatives which include but are not limited to project life-cycle knowledge transfer, and development of tactical plans to reduce reliance on external consultants.
The successful candidate will also have strengths across SAP financial modules, specifically Treasury and Risk Management. Assists Treasury personnel with evaluation of key work deliverables such as requirements documents, process design documents and configuration design documents to ensure quality design, build, test, and deployment of Treasury functionality.
The candidate will perform similar functions and controls across Human Resources, and Central Services implementations.
Status: Full Time (40 hours)
Work Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Primary Work Location: Largo, Maryland 20774
Citizenship: US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Act as quality lead and support respective County team-leads in develop detailed plan of implementation & operational quality goals;
- Perform quality gate check processes in accordance with ERP systems methodologies
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Assist in the technical evaluation of the overall project plan well as individual work plans, and;
- Identify, extract, and share knowledge assets from Treasury and other projects
- A minimum of 7 years SAP consulting experience with at least 3 years in Treasury and Risk Management and minimally, two end to end implementations;
- Overall knowledge of SAP Finance solutions;
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of the components of the Treasury and other finance functionality;
- Broad knowledge of SAP integration points across the platform;
- Expertise in quality gate review processes;
- Strong knowledge of quality management practices and theory;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all County personnel clearly and concisely;
- Proven experience in configuring, testing, and supporting solutions;
- Proven expertise and commitment to knowledge management, and;
- Experience with SAP Activate Methodology for Implementation
Benefits Overview: TriTech offers a competitive benefits package to all eligible employees.
TriTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer