TriTech Enterprise Systems, Inc. is actively seeking a highly skilled Applications Programmer/UX Developer to work as part of a cross-functional Software Engineering team on the Maryland Health Benefit Exchange (MHBE) contract located in the state of Maryland. The User Experience (UX) Developer will support the MHBE Health Benefit Exchange (HBX) Solution.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of four (4) years of UX design/development experience.
The Maryland Health Benefit Exchange (MHBE) created a website and call center operating under the name Maryland Health Connection (MHC). Through MHC, Maryland residents explore health insurance plans, compare rates, and determine their eligibility for advanced premium tax credits (APTC), cost sharing reductions (CSR) and public assistance programs such as Medicaid and the Maryland Children’s Health Insurance Program (MCHP).
Primary Work Location: 901 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum, Maryland 21090
Secondary Work Location: 750 East Pratt St., Baltimore, Maryland 21220
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Plan Information Architecture by organizing content and laying out application interfaces.
- Create, revise and edit graphics, screens, and pages using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Axure, and similar tools in Visual Design.
- Plan, design, develop and implement interactions and micro-interactions using HTML, CSS, jQuery and similar languages in front-end web development.
- Research and use the best practices in application design, form design, application interfaces, and health insurance digital design.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for HBX solution.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design, development and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Note: The candidate must have the flexibility to work overtime, as needed, to include weekends, holidays, and off-hours.
- A minimum of four (4) years of UX design/development experience.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in using UX design and development best practices.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in using InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, or Quartz Composer.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements, design and develop complete user experience solutions.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Certification in visual and/or graphic design.
- Knowledge of programs like Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Experience in designing Health Exchange or Health Care related software solutions.
TriTech offers a competitive benefits package to eligible employees
TriTech Enterprise Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer