TriTech Enterprise Systems, Inc. is actively seeking a P1 SQL Developer_Modeler with an Active MBI Clearance to work as part of the IRS Refund Review Program (RRP) team located in Lanham, MD. The ideal candidate must have an experience working in a government and team-centric environment.
WORK LOCATION: Lanham, MD 20706
CLEARANCE: Must have Active TREASURY MBI clearance
The key objective of RRP is to provide a unified system that is integrated into the IRS’s modernized Infrastructure for the detection of fraudulent returns and refund fraud schemes to ensure timely issuance of refunds and credits that are legally due to filers, while preventing issuance of refunds and credits that are not legally due to filers.
JOB DUTIES: The Predictive Modeler is responsible for performing data analysis, utilizing data mining techniques, producing predictive models, querying and manipulating data, and demonstrating excellent reasoning skills.
- Evaluate legislation and translate it into analytics strategies and methods, work with customer to identify business requirements, coordinate with IBM team to develop data structure and datasets – 40%
- Develop predictive models – 30%
- Perform data analysis and ad hoc queries to inform model development and support activities – 10%
- Develop impactful presentations and documents – 10%
- Communicate complex topics to client and team through both written and oral communications – 10%
REQUIRED SKILLS: General knowledge of basic office software such as MS Office Suite as well as good communications skills are a given.
- Experience with developing predictive or statistical models such as regressions, decision trees, neural networks etc. (2 years)
- Demonstrated skill and experience in analyzing data using Excel or other methods (2 years)
- Experience in data preparation, manipulation, and cleansing, in particular for large datasets (2 years)
- Experience with predictive analytics software such as SPSS Modeler or SAS Enterprise Miner (3+ years)
- Experience using SQL to query and analyze databases (4+ years)
- Familiar with the management and administration of Oracle or Greenplum database systems (1 year)
- Demonstrated experience using CRISP-DM or SEMA methodologies for full project lifecycle (2 years)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in conveying complex technical topics to non-technical personnel
- Active Treasury MBI Security Clearance
- 7-10 years of Core Java/Spring experience
- Experience in designing the integration solutions using ESB and canonical models. Extensive understanding of various Enterprise Integration Pattern.
- Experience working with Architect, System analysts and designing SOA solutions for large programs.
- Extensive experience in JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel, J2EE, XML, JSON, XSLT, REST, UML
- Experience with open source ESB or any vendor product - RedHat JBoss Fuse
- Experience with Enterprise Integration patterns and SOA patterns.
- Solid understanding of various container architecture like Red hat Fuse.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Prior experience with the Internal Revenue Service and/or the Department of the Treasury
- Demonstrated experience in understanding legislation and how it translates into actionable analytics
- Demonstrated experience in understanding unclear customer requirements and how they translate into technical tasks
TriTech offers a competitive benefits package to benefit eligible employees
TriTech Enterprise Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer