TriTech Enterprise Systems, Inc. is actively seeking an ETL Developer. The Informatica Developer is responsible for the development of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) code. The candidate will collaborate with IRS and IBM Project teams to design and develop ETL code to load large amounts of data from other IRS internal data sources to the RRP system.
The candidate must have the flexibility to work overtime, as needed, to include weekends, holidays, and off-hours.
- Contract: Total Information Processing Support Services (TIPSS)
- Client: IBM/IRS
- Status: Full Time (40+ hours)
- Work Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Primary Work Location: IRS
- 5000 Ellin Rd. Lanham, MD 20706
- Clearance: IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) clearance is required
- Citizenship: US Citizen or Permanent Resident
The key objective of RRP is to provide a unified system that is integrated into the IRS’s modernized Infrastructure for the detection of fraudulent returns and refund fraud schemes to ensure timely issuance of refunds and credits that are legally due to filers, while preventing issuance of refunds and credits that are not legally due to filers.
In addition, the Internal Revenue Service is expanding the RRP through a Restart Release Plan.
- Design/Develop ETL Interface using Informatica tool. In addition, implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements.
- Develop/Implement the coding of Informatica mappings for different stages of ETL. Move staging table to the target table.
- Design, coding, unit testing of ETL packages, triggers, and stored procedures, views, SQL transactions
- Understand and comply with development standards and SDLC to ensure consistency across the project.
- Collaborate with Client SMEs, IBM team and other vendor teams.
Required Skills: Current Active Treasury/IRS Medium Risk MBI Clearance
- Knowledge of IRS business systems and data,
- Strong PostGres SQL experience (6+ years)
- Experience with Informatica Power Center; SQL (6+ years)
- Strong experience with ETL development and process from diverse data sources (6+years)
- Advanced experience with Informatica Power Exchange, Control-M
- Experience with data modeling concepts
- Experience in development, maintenance, and enhancement of Informatica Mappings, Work-flows, and processes (4+ years)
- Experience with Data Warehouse; Oracle; Linux; AIX
Statement of Benefits:
TriTech offers a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Prior IRS experience
- Strong oral and written business communication skills desired
- Knowledge of IRS business systems and data, is an extra plus
TriTech Is An Equal Opportunity Employer