TriTech Enterprise Systems, Inc. is actively seeking a Database Developer. The Database Developer is responsible for the development, test, debugging and implementation of code for the IRS' RRP system
The candidate must have the flexibility to work overtime, as needed, to include weekends, holidays, and off-hours.
- Contract: Total Information Processing Support Services (TIPSS)
- Client: IBM/IRS
- Status: Full Time (40+ hours)
- Work Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Primary Work Location: IRS
- 5000 Ellin Rd. Lanham, MD 20706
- Clearance: IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) clearance is required
- Citizenship: US Citizen or Permanent Resident
The key objective of RRP is to provide a unified system that is integrated into the IRS’s modernized Infrastructure for the detection of fraudulent returns and refund fraud schemes to ensure timely issuance of refunds and credits that are legally due to filers, while preventing issuance of refunds and credits that are not legally due to filers.
In addition, the Internal Revenue Service is expanding the RRP through a Restart Release Plan.
- Support PL/SQL development in Greenplum environment - 40%
- Provides application and user support and perform troubleshooting – 30%
- Understand and comply with development standards and SDLC to ensure consistency across the project. – 10%
- Collaborate with Client SMEs, IBM team and other vendor teams. – 20%
Required Skills: Current Active Treasury/IRS Medium Risk MBI Clearance
- Must have extensive hands on experience as a database (PL/SQL) developer and be comfortable with complex development and testing - 5+ years
- Must be experienced with designing databases and developing entity-relationship diagrams. - 5+ years’
- Must have production support experience. - 3+ years
- Experience with logical/physical data design - 3 years’
- Experience with database performance monitoring and tuning - 2 years’
- Experience in development, maintenance, and enhancement of Informatica Mappings, Work-flows, and processes - 4+ years’
- Experience with Data Warehouse; Oracle; Linux; AIX
- Experienced in RDBMS
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Statement of Benefits:
TriTech offers a comprehensive benefits package to all benefit eligible employees.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Prior experience with the Internal Revenue Service and/or the Department of the Treasury
- Demonstrated experience in understanding unclear customer requirements and how they translate into technical tasks
TriTech Is An Equal Opportunity Employer