TriTech Enterprise Systems, Inc. is actively seeking a highly skilled SAP Solution Architect to work as part of a cross-functional team supporting SAP IT Solutions for the Prince Georges County ERP SAP System. The SAP Solution Architect will provide expertise and guidance on the overall SAP Technology Infrastructure as it relates to the Office of Information Technology (OIT) business strategies.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a SAP Basis, SAP/SAP HANA environment.
The purpose of the SAP ERP program effort is to identify, prepare for, plan, and execute all projects, along with work efforts that are necessary to accomplish the ERP Program goals and objectives:
- Implement industry best practices to improve efficiency
- Bring County’s Agencies together – through an integrated processes
- Implement the ERP Solution Components step by step
Primary Work Location: Prince George’s County, Maryland (20774)
- Evaluate, develop and maintain SAP infrastructure road map to reduce overall complexity and increase cost efficiency.
- Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and SOW development
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects.
- Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
- Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational life cycle.
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base;
- Mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provide constructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
- Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices
- 7+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- 5+ years’ experience providing technical solutions development for on premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
- Experience with virtual, cross-functional teams with track record of delivering results
- Thorough knowledge in SAP Infrastructure with emphasis on SAP Basis, Security, Change Management, SAP Integration Technologies, Development Workbench, Memory Management, and Workload Management within SAP CCM.
- Knowledgeable in Web Infrastructure, SAP Integration Layers and NetWeaver Architecture
- Experience in SAP Sizing, Workload characterization and Capacity Planning
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent teamwork skills, including working with internal and external departments and organizations
- Well-versed with SAP Data Dictionary, SAP Solution Manager, and Transport management.
TriTech offers a competitive benefits package to all eligible employees.
TriTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer